Thursday, June 2, 2011

Scott Pierson: The Man to hire Today! When you need Mass Marketing Skills, try Scott on for size.

What's one company's loss is another one's gain. With that thought in mind, I would like to introduce you to:

Scott Pierson

who is now leaving Open Door Shelter and is seeking employment elsewhere.

He just gmail'd me with that news and I took the liberty to post his Credentials here. After all, what's one companies loss is another one's gain. And perhaps SCOTT will be working with you soon.

Check it out and see:

=====================

Hello Adrienne,

After two years in a part-time marketing communications/fundraising role for the Open Door Shelter, I am writing to say that I am leaving the shelter to pursue other clients and projects.

Like many today, my credentials are excellent, but I could use your help to expand my networking and scope of career opportunities as I look for a new part-time or full-time role.

Since 2002, I have worked as a consultant and have helped clients with projects typically aimed at expanding their business through the use of web marketing. I have provided assessments, guidance and hands-on implementations in the following areas:

Amassing & leveraging email communications
Writing compelling copy
Creating new business relationships and high-level partnerships
Building social media infrastructures for business
Optimizing search engine results (SEO)
Expanding local audiences and national markets
Researching market opportunities and special projects

I hope we can stay in touch. Please feel free to circulate my resume, attached, and connect with me on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/scottep or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/scott.pie.

Again, thank you for all you do to support the shelter. Your involvement with the new jobs training program can, for the first time, create the possibility of drastically reducing homelessness in our area.

All the best,

Scott
203-952-6442
scott(at)scott-pierson(dot)com

=================

Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Studio 1437
Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist
Chicago - IL USA

June 2, 2011 - 10:30 AM CST

No comments: