Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Koopersmith's NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY turns 18, June 18, 2011. Info & Participation Rates below.

Chicago, IL USA

My NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994 (created in 1994) turns 18 yrs old on the 18TH of June. That's a big Deal & very lucky # in 'My Tribe.' There4, 4 any of U (&/or companies) that want 2 B featured here on my BLOG, Koopersmithin, FB Pg &/or Twitter & other Emailings telling OTHERS on how THEY sh/properly SPLURGE @ UR business, locale, the Price is on-so right.

Contact me here 4 the Rates at:

Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com

The closing date 4 this Deal that kicks off all SUMMER ACTIVITIES is June 15TH 2 have UR check & info in 2 me. U may read all about NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY at:

http://bit.ly/cxvBLY

as FAST COMPANY Mag (based in NYC) featured me in their June 2010 issue - the Edition saluting the Top 100 Creatifs in America.

The Motto for this year's Celebration is:

"When THE URGE TO SPLURGE strikes, strike back!"

NOTE: For those in the Media wishing to do an interview on me & how I developed NSD as well as my other 1,900 Holidates to Celebrate falling into 34 precise categories(once featured in Chase's Calendar of Events)you may contact me at the aforementioned email address on at:

www.Facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
'America's Premier Eventologist'
&
'The Premier Eventologist in the History of The World'
Chicago - IL USA

©1979-2011. ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Dateline: June 1, 2011 - 1:19 PM CST

No comments: