Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Koopersmith UN-faces who's really on her FB List.

As posted on my FB Account: June 22, 2011 - 2:22 PM CST



UN-facing who's really on your FB List: When having 2 much Time on your Hands rules...

Deciding 2 have some FUN, I decided 2 go thru my FB FRIENDS’ Box & departmentalize the Top Ones. Out of 1,145 ‘Friends’ to date that R business-oriented that # is 11.7903930131 or about 10% of who’s actually on that List. That doesn’t include Friends from the ‘Good Old Days’ that prob. include about 50 that I knew ‘somehow’ during the 1900s – during that other Century-Millennium. The others I’d assume R like me – eager 2 make friends w/ a ‘Mug Shot’ that might not even B the Reel Me.

There’s a Sociological Study behind all this, but I’m not sure what it is.

Perhaps I'll do this again in 6 months 2 C how those #s stack up.

Cheers, Cheers, ASK: Screenwriter
Author - Eventologist / Numerologist
Chicago, IL USA

No comments: