Friday, June 22, 2012

Rising to the Occasion, ASK Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith becomes: ‘The Designated SpokesPerson of Literary Fairness and Justice for 2012 & Beyond.’

As

‘The Designated SpokesPerson of Literary Fairness and Justice for 2012 and Beyond

my Literary Career may spark Curiosity as a General Interest Story (since CONTENT is now King and 1,900 HOLIDATES in 34 Categories does comprise impressive Volumes) to not only Publishers, Editors and Reporters from across the World, but also for  Professors teaching College Curriculums in America Lit as We look forward to the Fall Quarter.


Info on ‘My Creative Life’ as:


‘America’s Premier Eventologist’ & ‘The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World’ (two titles that I alone possess)


is posted here on my Blog, KOOPERSMITHin’ at:


http://tinyurl.com/73wvqud


http://tinyurl.com/7lroebe

for Starters. 

For all Queries & Questions you may have, FB me at:

Facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith

and I’ll find an Answer for you. 

Posted by:

ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

Studio 1437

Chicago, IL USA



Friday, 6-22-2012 – 12:13 PM CST

No comments: