Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ASK's EVENTOLOGY celebrates 22nd Anniversary - July 25, 2012 - 9:45 PM CST


I'm checking in and so proud to say that today is my 22nd Year that I created:


EVENTOLOGY

The Art of Event-Making

Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's Campaigns for Humanity (C)1990



at 9:45 PM tonite. Currently there are 1900 Holidates to celebrate in 34 diff. categories and I can honestly say there's something for everyone every where -- even if UR not a devout partier or PARTY-cipant. And, being a writer and all, I just had to make note of that...as milestones are something we can all be proud of no matter what our field and/or passions are! Here's to yours!


Cheers,

ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

'America's Premier Eventologist'

Chicago - IL USA
 
Also Posted on Facebook.com/AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith.
 

No comments: