Sunday, July 1, 2012

COUNTDOWN TO 60: ASK's Last 40 Days till the BIG 6-OH. How 1 BabyBoomer sees entering those dreaded Twilight Years!


Worth repeating as I really can't imagine where all those years went off to:  COUNTDOWN TO 60:  ASK's Last 40 Days till the BIG 6-OH. How 1 BabyBoomer sees entering those dreaded Twilight Years! 

ASK ON: As for it being Sunday, July 1 (2012):



TODAY is my 40th Day before turning 60. What a Mindset that is. It just seems like yesterday -- except it was Feb. 2, 2002 that I began AFSEE: Advocates For Senior Enrichment & Enlightenment ©2002 - a forum in order to tell it like it is. Now, it's entering its 2nd Decade. Imagine that! If anything, there'll be plenty of more stories to unfold!



Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist - Promoter
Studio 1437
Chicago - IL USA



This Rendition is also on my Blog at:  COUNTDOWN TO 60:  ASK's Last 40 Days till the BIG 6-OH. How 1 BabyBoomer sees entering those dreaded Twilight Years!



7-1-2012 - 10:20 PM CST




UPDATE:  Friday, July 20, 2012.  Funny & cute as he is, my dear Friend, REH commented that it's the 20TH & 20 Days before I reach 60 as of today.  At first I wasn't sure what he meant, but being the math wiz that he is, I realized that it was just an extra special LOVE TOUCH - letting me know that he was thinking about me.  That's awfully nice, I think. 

No comments: