Monday, July 23, 2012

ASK's iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2010 - Year #2 begins: Update. The Screenplay & Book that eliminates Racism in a most t-ANT-alizing Way.


ASK ON MOVIE SCRIPT WRITING:  Sometimes Life just gets in the Way and when it does, Things can get done and/or they don’t!  Such is and was my particular Story 2 years ago Today on July 23, 2010 when my Movie Script, iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2010, Part #3 of 7 in the Series called:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature ™

How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009

beat out 3,164 other Scripts in the Scriptapalooza Intl Screenplay Competition founded by former Chicagoan,  Mark Andrushko.  That was indeed a highlight, I must tell you.  The Month previously, I had a ½ Page Story in Fast Company – for my NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994.  After all, picking up Steam and getting National Attention are what we Writers (of every genre) really want to achieve and accomplish.

However, now as I glance over the Calendar – it is 2 years later and ANTS is not produced!  Yes, other things got in my Way that were more important.  But I did learn a valuable Lesson  hereas I went back to re-read Part 2 of the Story since I decided to transition it into 2 Stories and 2 Scripts instead of one (of each).  That Revelation is:

Surprisingly, I still like it.

Sometimes, We get too close working on a Piece of Material and don’t distance ourselves.  But I was very pleased that I still like the Piece and I was actually amazed it read as well as it did since I thought I had more work  to do in developing ‘it’ out, as I call it. 

Therefore, for those of you who might find yourselves in this kind of Situation, don’t get down on yourself – give yourself a well-earned Break. You return with a clearer mind and more ambition and drive to ‘work it.’  Work on something else and return to that Project. You may just be pleasantly surprised as I was!

However, since I am ‘America’s Premier Eventologist,’ I’ve proclaimed August as ‘Ant Appreciation Month ©2009.  Therefore, my Monthly Takes on ANThood will be featured as they were last year beginning on August 1, in 9 more Days.  Returning to the Swing of Things, One ANT @ a Time is a good Way to get back into their Story, a Story that’s 130,000,000 years old…plus one year!

Posted originally on Facebook.com/Adrienne Sioux  Koopersmith:
Screenwriter – Author – Eventologist – Promoter
Studio 1437
Chicago – IL USA

7-23-2012 – 6:25 PM CST


No comments: