Friday, July 27, 2012

Completion of my First Copyright Infringement Text. That Day has finally arrived!

ASK ON GREAT NEWS:  You always like to read about Accomplishments.  And it's always nice to know that you got something done.  Therefore, keeping those thoughts both in mind, I can honestly say that I finally got the last chapter of my Copyright Infringement Book all done.  And the Angle is much different than what I thought or suspected it would be when I was first planning it months ago.  Actually, it's almost at the cliff-hanger level and when those become the ending, you know darn well that a sequel may be close behind - either that or a slew of articles. One can never tell until more inspiration hits. 

I just wanted to post that News -- it's a good feeling to know.  And wasn't there a song by that title?  I think there was...

Posted by:  ASK
Also on Facebook at: 
http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2012/07/completion-of-my-first-copyright.html

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 7:11 PM CST

No comments: