Monday, October 15, 2012

Getting on the Cover of Time Magazine as Person of The Year. The Quest is on.

  
THE SKOOP FROM KOOP(ersmith):

 

On Sunday, October 14, 2012, by doing a Google Search of my name, I discovered that Brad R. Tuttle featured one of my 1,900 HOLIDATES in his 'Smart Spending' Column. I was flattered and happy both. However, I felt badly that I did not find out sooner in order to thank him for that write-up. Now, after the initial excitement has worn off, I'm now wondering how I can become TIME's Person of The Year. Somebody has to be IT. After all, our world revolves around EVENTS -- what I call HOLIDATES and I've created, produced and promoted - ie: launched -- 1900 of them since July 25, 1990. The following is a Facebook posting I've shot out to my friends. Friends and friends of friends know things. Lending more HOLIDATES to our Pop Culture Scene is something that pleases many. For that reason, I'm hoping TIME Magazine will choose me in order to carry on my goodwill and Humanitarian Campaign (22 years enforce) called:

 

EVENTOLOGY

The Art of Event-Making

Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's Campaigns For Humanity ©1990

 

FACEBOOK POSTING OF: Monday, October 15, 2012 - 10:35 AM CST

OK, now after I've been featured in Time.com (circa June of 2011) what I have to find out about is how to get on the Cover of TIME Magazine as their PoTY: Person of The Year. I'm sure they've never featured an Eventologist before. And, since they are involved with the publishing of events, mine just might be what they are looking for. After all, with all the atrocities that are happening here on our planet, it's nice to be able to escape and do/experience/partake in EVENTS - my HOLIDATES - all 1900 of them that lend towards an experience that you've never had before. Maybe a google search will help me out here...as it's getting awfully close to the end of the year...according to my calendar here - it is the Ides of October. Let's see what can be found!

Again Brad's article may be found at:


Cheers, ASK:  Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
'America's Premier Eventologist'

per Gene Koprowski of Insight Magazine (Washington, DC) - August, 1997
&
'The Premier Eventologist in the History of the World'
per Eric Zorn of The Chicago Tribune (Chicago, IL) - January, 2001


No comments: