Thursday, August 1, 2013

August, 2013 - ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's 61ST Birthday Month arrives. Slated & Dated for: The 9th of August

ASK on Birthdays:  A Task in Aging

Thursday, August 1, 2013

There's no finer Sign to be than that of LEO.

That's because those born between July 21 - August 21 are ruled by the Sun, the Center of the Universe as we feel we are rulers in our won WRiTE.  And, due to that this month long Blog Page has been created so that I, as an August Leo can comment on things that I feel are relevance and importance.

Born on August 9TH, 1952 at 4:45 AM, I still have some time till I turn 61 - the reverse of which is 16...or as one of my Friends says:  "Flip the Numbers upside down (I think it's more like inside out myself) & you're 91, preferably still a teen at 19.


To be continued...through August 31, 2013







(C)1952 - 2013. ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments: