Wednesday, January 28, 2015

They say they are getting married. To each other yet! ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith to wed Robert E. Hofstadter of the famed Family that won 3 Pulitzers & 1 Nobel Prize. AND/OR: Robert E. Hofstadter hooks up with: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith, America's Premier Eventologist. An Event of all Events 62.5 years in the Making.




National Splurge Day’s The Daily Splurge #221 for Wednesday, January 28, 2015 is something many of us do not plan for, ever happening although it’s in the back of many a young girls’ minds.  And that is:

To get married…

And all the SPLURGE Activities that have to happen on that special Day.  Yup, mine is coming up.  Of course, there will be broken Hearts on each Side but our Happiness is what matters.

Robert & I are going to TDN:  

#Tie_The_Knot 

either February 9 or 16TH, immediately after he turns 65 on February 8 and I turn 62.5 on February 9 or it may be February 16 in which National Splurge Day ©1994 – 1 of my top 3 favorite Holidates turns 20.5.  Not only that, but it’s during Valentine’s Week so that makes our Wedding all the more priceless.

Where does one get started on such a Preparation in such short notice?  Google, of course.  

The Best is yet to come…

And, no doubt, I’ll be writing another Book on the Experience on being a “Good Wife.” 

And, yes, I do have my latest Twitter Handle all picked out.  It will be:

@ASK_Hofstadter

And, no doubt, I’ll be writing another Book on the Experience on being a “Good Wife.” 
I like that RING!

***


No comments: