Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saluting: Peanut Butter, The Comfort Food of The Masses

Chicago, IL USA:

“Peanut Butter: It’s more than a Peanut-in-a-Shell,
it’s an Experience.”

ASK Quote
Founder of PBJ: Peanut Butter & Jelly Day ©1995
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 – 2:57 PM CST

REASONING: Now, more than ever before so many People have Allergies and are sensitive to Peanuts. This Reaction is just horrible because they cannot enjoy the Instant Gratification We PEANUT Consumers, Eaters and Fans immediately enjoy once devouring a Teaspoon full (or more) of Peanut Butter, melt in our mouths. OK, I’ll admit it, who can eat just a Teaspoon-filled with PB? I know I cannot. The Knowledge of knowing that Peanut Butter is enriched with Protein makes me feel good, but I’ll be honest with you, it’s the Taste of Peanut Butter that gets my 'Groove On and Motor Running.' I immediately endorse that the Enzyme, Follicle or Problem People have in digesting or interpreting Peanut Butter should be found and eradicated. They do NXT know what they are missing. A Day without Peanut Butter is like a Day without Florida Sunshine – so sez Miss Anita Bryant & the Growers of Florida Oranges who’ve approved those colorfully Orange Juice Commercials and Advertisements in the sunny Southeast. For those who are able to have and eat their Peanut Butter (too), PB is a very tasty, economic, easy-to-use and universally tasty Element that satisfies the primal Taste Buds and provides Daily Nourishment. It is tote-able. It can be taken in its Jar; or spread between Bread, Crackers, Fruit, etc. It can be the Foundation of Cakes & Cookies; Sandwiches and used as a Topping or Spread. The Versatility of Peanut Butter makes it an automatic Delight. Even spread between the ‘’Sides’ of a Stalk of Celery with some delicious sun-kissed Raisins added (to appear as parading Ants), this Kids’ Snack is satisfying and nutritious. Peanut Butter is perhaps the only Food that doesn’t need rigorous Preparation. Therefore, Peanut Butter is a Mama’s Little Helper by being a Time-Saver. Even with a Little Preparation & some finishing Touches, PB is launched into its very own Domain – one that can turn a Snack into a Party, and a Party into an Event that is remembered, cheered and cherished. A Dollop of Peanut Butter satisfies a Sweet Tooth. Peanut Butter stands on its own. Hail! Hail! The Peanut for no other 21ST Nut is as delicious as the one We attribute to America’s Favorite Sandwich, the Peanut Butter & Jelly Duet. I am also the Creator of PB&J Day ©1995 only because I have been eating those Sandwiches for over 50 Years and feel they deserve to have their very own HOLIDATE TO CELEBRATE. Caviar? Lobster? Crème du Crème du Jour. Nope, those Delicacies are just not for me. Give me a Jar of Peanut Butter any Day, at any Hour and you’ve made a F4L: Friend 4 Life. An Affinity for Peanut Butter keeps my Shelves stocked with PB for the last 34 years I’ve been ‘on my own’ – on my own with my Peanut Butter."

Quote of: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
EAT-Ventologist ®

Saturday, October 25, 2008 – 12:20 – 12:33 PM CST

Posted: October 28, 2008 - 3:10 PM CST

© 1979-2008. ASK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No comments: