Wednesday, March 4, 2009

From The Founder, A.S. KOOPERSMITH -- of HUG A. G.I. DAY...a few Choice Words.

Chicago, IL USA: March the Fourth, the only date in Calendrical Time is finally here initialzing the 14TH Year commemoration of one of my most beloved HOLIDATES:

HUG A G.I. DAY (C)1996

which salutes those who have gone above and beyond the norm in serving their Country. Not only does this include those soldiers and infrintry men and women in the USA but in countries abroad who fight for what they believe in.

Everyone is someone's child and although WAR is not well-thought of by Peace-a-tarians as myself, salutng those who fight to make right is an Eventological Pre-requisite.

To those who fall into this Category, I wish them a happy HUG.

Created & Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Founder of HUG A G.I. DAY (C)1996
Posted: 3-4-9: 2:10 PM CST

PS: Also falling on March 4, 2009 is the birthday of Chicago, IL USA - the 3rd largest metropolitan area in the USA. At 172ND Chicago, IL USA ranks as a world-class city by most standards.

No comments: