Sunday, January 17, 2010

Everything you ever wanted to ask ASK about SKiN: The Book & Script. #17

Chicago, IL USA:

Every person has an Opinion and with that thought in mind I posted a comment on my Facebook 101 Page in order to get the VO: Valued Opinion of some my friends - many that I've known since Kindergarten. That Query was:

What do you think about RACE - SKiN? Your Comments will appear on my Bog, KOOPERSMITHin before the end of the month.

There was a time when many of us in Small Town America had no opinion on a topic that has so many dimensions to it. But then again, Kids are quite observant. My earliest thought (since I often ask myself the very questions I pose to others) is that 3 of my classmates were either labeled as: Fattest - Poorest or Smelliest. That in and of itself shows that 3rd graders are judgmental.

And with the Penning of:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature ™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009

as both a Novel and Movie Script, perhaps that will begin to ease.

In this day and age, let's hope so.


CLOSING: Please stay tuned for another Segment of defining SKiN ©2009 tomorrow, which will be a Month-long Blog Series of KOOPERSMITHin'® celebrating the First Year Anniversary of the Composition of this Book and Movie Script.

Quote of ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Author: SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature (TM)
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009
askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com

Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 12:22 PM CST

No comments: