Monday, June 28, 2010

ASK on Fads that fade & the Longevity of V8.

Chicago, IL USA: IN response to an article in RED EYE, the following eMail was sent to:


Mr. Kurt Mueller, General Manager
Ms. Tran Ha, Editor
RED EYE
The Chicago Tribune
435 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago 60611 USA


RE: Jar Wars by Georgia Garvey


Dear Kurt & Tran:


My latest Food Fad – and it’s become a life style so it’s much better than something that will last a few weeks and then FADE away as FADS do is to consume 3 glasses of V8 Vegetable Juice a Day. I call it ASK’s V8 Before 58 Challenge. I started concentrating on this Beverage on May 1, 2010 – and as of today, June 28, I have taken 1.5 notches off my belt – that’s approximately 1.5 inches. I also eliminated bread and sweets from my diet – and I feel like a new person. It contains 8 vegetables – you drink it and go. I can’t think of a better food to eat – natural, fresh and very fulfilling. With so many American overweight and on the verge of heart attacks and diabetes, if they filled up on V8 which has a wonderful way of making a person feel full and satisfied, they would never have to worry about getting their veggies or being a contender for a stroke ever again. I combine this with 14miles of bike riding a day and should really be in shape for my 40TH Year Class Reunion in August. And as we all know, it’s Moderation and not over-dosing on Sweets, Salts & Fats.



Sincerely,



ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

Koopersmith’s Global Communications

“People read what ASK writes about…”

Chicago, IL 60660-1319 USA


Posted: June 28, 2010 – 2:30 PM CST

No comments: