Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blogs vs Twitters: The Debate rages on...

Chicago, IL: Today at lunch, my friend Helen asked me which I liked to do better:

Blog or Twitter.

At this certain point in time, because of its newness & novelty, I had to be honest and say it was the Twittering Part of my Writing. I think I may just develop a movie script based on Tweets -- with each character mocking 140 characters and expressing what could be said in way more words and symbols than that. That way, the need to be brief would be eliminated and a curtain call could be underway. In the meantime, laying claim to followers & new faces, Tweeting is like having a new puppy - give it 6 months and the pooch grows into a dog and becomes part of the Family.

Till next Month - the 2nd half of 2010...

Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 3:56 PM CST

No comments: