Friday, June 25, 2010

Eventology nears its 20TH Year Anniversary: June 25, 2010 Update.

Chicago, IL USA:

In a month from today, July 25, 2010, my literary form called:

EVENTOLOGY
The Art of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's Campaigns For Humanity (C)1990

will officially be 20 years or -- of if we 'do the Math,' that's nearly one-third of my life! Over 1,900 Holidates to celebrate are categorized here in 39 specific categories as well as 400 of those being Food Events, allowing people to eat healthily & wisely, as I do.

July 25TH also marks the 20TH Year Anniversary of the Introduction of my Cartoon Character: CAVE MAN NEVER (C)1990 that was the predecessor my founding of:

Cartoonists Against Crime (C)1991

that kicked off on December 23, 1991. It's been a busy couple of Decades there, but very fulfilling and worthwhile to say, do, google and twitter 'the most' about topics that affect us all.

For more information about Eventology &/or:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature (TM)
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009

my other Project that deals with a culmination of 6 Books & 6 Movies (of which 3 of the Scripts are being read by Hollywood Producers this month) and hopes to end Racism, Irony & Mixed Signals once & for all:

contact me directly at: askoopersmith(at)hotmail.(dot)com

For daily updates, visit my Twitter account at:

www.twitter.com/ask_koopersmith

Posted by: ASK
Friday, June 25, 2010 - 11:07 AM CST

No comments: