Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 2010: Performed the Eventological Way with ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith.

Chicago, IL USA:

The month starts off on a high note for several different Reasons.

#1: Of course, is that Summer is nearly here in 20 more days and the living is supposedly much easier. The weather is warming up and all those outdoor activities can finally be pursued.

#2: Fast Company, the Magazine picked up 1 of my popular Holidates called: NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY (C)1994, both in their hardcopy and online versions. Later this month, on June 18, 2010, I will present an updated version of how to SPLURGE in 2010, since it is much different for all of us when it was initially created during the Dot.Com Era.

#3: Next month on July 25, 2010 marks my 20TH Year Anniversary of being: "America's Premier Eventologist" and/or "The Premier Eventologist in the History of the World" as Koprowski & Zorn (2 popular columnists) have labeled me. Eventology definitely is something I enjoy doing - since it has now comprised nearly 1/3 of my life-to-date.

#4: The First Monthly Segment of ASK's V-8 Challenge Before 58 is now complete. My goal which was a success was to drink 3 10-ounce glasses of V-8 a day -- for the entire Merry Marketing Month of May and I did accomplish this. One of my friends commente: "Adrienne, you have a 'new body.'" This, of course, is really encouraging and I encourage you to takeThe V-8 Challenge. You can send in your Strides to me -- Optimal Health means an Optimal Life in which to eventologize your Times away. There's nothing wrong there. Drink up & have no regrets!

#5: SKiN: Sacre Kinship in Nature (TM)
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2010

is entering its 2nd Summer; meaning more Guerrilla Promotions can be done which include Appearances at NBC & ABC in Chicago for starters.

For any questions you may have on my Creative Spheres, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com

and "ASK" - since this is all original material, chances are I do have the Answer UR looking for.

You may also wish to visit me at:

www.twitter.com/ask_koopersmith

Wishing you a Happy & Healthy June.

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Chicago, IL USA

Tuesday, June 1, 2010 - 10:31 AM

No comments: