Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ASK on Kind & Gentle Words for...

My Publisher.

My Publisher always likes it when I flush Cyberspace with all SoS: Sorts of Stuff on what I'm writing about. It's 1 thing 1 write but then it’s another thing 2 write about what UR writing on/about. Sort of Seems redundant 2 me, but that’s what UR suppose 2 do in the 21ST Century. It eliminates the Middle Man & Woman 4 The Machine – the PC which eliminates most of R Workforce here in America, that is. I always wondered about CLIFF NOTES, 2. But I’m suppose 2 start those by Mid-July. It’s suppose 2 B the way People understand the Gist of it all. We will see if that’s so. Stop ME: I’m sounding like Andy Rooney!

Posted by:
Cheers, ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter – Author – Eventologist
SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature ™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009
Starring: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009
Quarterfinalist Winner of Scriptapalooza’s Intl Screenplay Competition: 2010
Chicago – IL USA

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 - 2:46 PM CST

No comments: