Wednesday, March 2, 2011

From the Creator of: HUG A G.I. DAY ©1996 - Celebration for 2011

Chicago, IL USA: Please keep it in mind that Fri. March 4TH is again that Time of Year 4 my patriotic HUG A G.I. DAY ©1996, a Holidate 2 occur that occurs on the only Day in Calendrical Time that is a Military Command, ie: ‘march forth.’ Get it? Great! I knew U would. Then, take the initiative 2 do something nice 4 our Military, Troops & those who make our Freedoms possible. 4 my 16TH Year Celebration of HUG A G.I. DAY ©1996, I am booked 4 a Series of Radio Interviews across the continental USA on the 4TH & may not B online much, but it’s the Spirit that counts most in times like these! Please spread its Message!

Cheers, ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
America’s Premier Eventologist
&
The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World
3-2-2011 – 10:35 AM CST

No comments: