Monday, March 7, 2011

WINNING with Words: The CHARLIE maSHEEN Story.

Charlie, if UR reading this, I have a better idea for you and that is: Instead of calling your Program: Charlie's Corner -- that sounds like something a bunch of Quilters would do, I would do a 'take-off' of your last name and all it:

The Charlie Sheen Machine...
or
The Charlie (Ma)-Sheen
(leave the hypen in or out -- it's up to you).

It has a much more up-beat sound to it and lyrical sound. I've been making up campaigns, words, etc. for decades now!

I am also a Scriptwriter. Long story short, I did beat out 3164 others scripts for an Animated Script I wrote last summer but would like someone to RUN it into Spielberg's -- Disney/Pixar - Tim Burton or Gore Verbinski's Studios.

Since you have time off till your NEXT Big Sheen Shining, could you do that for me? U'd get the cut that is allocated for such a benevolent Act -- that would help with the Kids' college fund, I'm sure - besides providing them with 7 great pix to see. This is what I call:

W I N N I N G!

Just DM: Direct Message me on my FB account.

Good Luck, Charlie!

Cheers, ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter – Author – Eventologist
SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009
Starring: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009
Quarterfinalist Winner of Scriptapalooza’s Intl Screenplay Competition: 2010
Chicago – IL USA

3-7-2011 - 3:59 PM CST

No comments: