Saturday, July 23, 2011

#666 - The Word: MEME

As I tried posting this VO: Valued Opinion on Merriam-Webster.com for Sat., July 23, 2011. However, it would NOT go through, so it is finding a home here on KOOPERSMITHin - my 666 (Sign of the Devil-make-care) Posting.


GLAD TO COMMENT HERE: I'm doing an in-depth study of the 2 Words "ME & WE " in my 2 book/2 movie script Endeavor called iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS (C)2009 (that beat out 3164 other scripts in July of 2010 and somehow ran across MEME -- which one would think is MiMi - like the gal's name, but NOPE, it's not! Intrigued with words, I also posted it on my FB page so my other writing friends could enjoy this novel word! Gotta love Merriam-Webster! Or as I call them: ME-rriam - WE-bster! Cheers, ASK: Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist / Chicago, IL USA 7-23-2011 - 12:16 PM CST

No comments: