Saturday, July 9, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO 60 - AS Koopersmith's Last 13 Months! How a Creative BabyBoomer faces the Reality of Seniorita-ority®

DiCEY EXPLANATION: In my FB Stream there is a really cool group that sends me & many others insightful pieces. Today when I got online, this met me and I felt it was VERY appropo as I realized - had been looking forward to it(actually) that today is a milestone - yet another one in my life. MIDDLE AGED CRAZY stated something about 2 food groups that many folks like: OYSTERS & BEER. My VO: Valued Opinion followed which is worth reading, as I find aging to be a blessing and not a curse.

Middle Aged Crazy: Because Being Creative Can Save Your Life
Gimme oysters and beer for dinner every day of the year and I'll be fine. Jimmy Buffet

Gotta love it: ie: The Aging Process. In 13 months from TODAY, I turn 60 - as in Sixty. So what am I doing about that: Aging gracefully, of course. I had started: AFSEE (R): Advocates For Senior Equality & Enrichment back when I turned 49.5 so many years ago. Now, it's the GREAT COUNTDOWN TO 60.

Yes, I'm looking for Sponsors, Publishers, etc as this definitely IZZZ a milestone many of us Boomers are celebrating & we are celebrating - there's no other way to look @ IT: Aging, Maturing or however U want to term The Process. Contact me here LIVE (still and kicking) via FB for all queries, interview schedulings, etc. TO US...Forever Young,

Cheers, ASK: Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist
Chgo, IL USA 7-9-2011 - 9:29 AM CST


BLOG POSTING: Sat., July 9, 2011 - 10:49 AM CST

No comments: