Sunday, September 25, 2011

Norton Juster's Release of THE PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH - 50 Yr. Anniv Edition Countdown: 1 Month To Go!

ASK's LITERARY RECO: MARK YOUR CALENDAR: A Month from Today - on October 25, Norton Juster's THE PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH -- its 50TH Year Edition is released. Somehow &in some odd way I never heard of it or read it till 2008 altho it was penned in 1961 when I was just 9. If I had, I certainly would have overcome my Fear of Numbers. Next to the WIZARD OF OZ - it's got to be (to me anyway) 1 of the 2 best Books penned during the 1900s. And, doesn't that sound so long ago? Enjoy it! All sorts of copies are being sold online - check out: http://www.squidoo.com/phantom​tollbooth for starters.

POSTED ON: facebook.com/Adrienne-Sioux-Koopersmith
Sunday, Sept. 25, 2011 - 7:16 PM

No comments: