Monday, September 26, 2011

TOY Stylist for hire: Making a Smile spread across TOY-dom.

Having an inborn knack that deals with EVERYTHING TOY -- I often wonder what it would be like NOT to have TOYS. I've been enriched by them for 59 years now and have kept everyone of them that has entered my life.

They have, as you could say: Taken over.

However, because I am also a NBW: Natural Born Writer - I combine both of those Passions into a Series of Books & Screenplays called:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature (TM)
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009

that uses a select 'population' of my TOY-JOYS to:

eliminate Racism;
dispel the Mixed Signals & Ironies we receive daily; and
get to the Heart of what really matters.

Today, Monday, September 26TH as I went TOY HUNTING, as I always do at fine resale shops around, I talked to a Mother & Aunt with their small Daughter & Niece in the TOY Department. I began 'pulling' from the SHELF toys the gal would like. Low and behold, they bought all 6 of them. The older woman smiled and said: "You really have a knack for this. When will you be back so we can meet up here for another Round?" Needless to say, I was very pleased and happy both. I spread some cheer; made some friends and this opened up an opportunity that I will now share with you all:

Need a Toy Stylist?

Got a birthday - anniversary - Christmas - Valentine's Day - Hanukah - Halloween/HOWL-O-WEEN coming up and need a Special Toy?

If so, email me at: askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com

TOYS when bought at resale are a fraction of 'The Cost' of a Retail Toy. In this day & age you have to affix quality with economy. I do both. And the outcome is stupendous, if I say so myself. If not, ask the 2 women as they departed with one happy 'baby girl.'

This offer is open to people around the world. If you are a collector of TEDDY BEARS, for instance, I can be hired on a yearly bases to scour all resale shops - everything is designed and customized to your NEEDS, one TOY @ a time!

Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist
Chicago - IL USA

Sept. 26, 2011 - 8:58 AM CST

No comments: