Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ASK ON: ACTION ALERT: Home In Jeopardy!

ASK ON: ACTION ALERT: My landlord is selling my building and is kicking me out. I’ve been there for 21 years and only have 11 days in which to pack up all my Writings; Works, Projects, Life, etc. Needless to say, this is not the way I figured my Monday would start out. If you would like to help me, you are now on my blog and I will discuss this problem moreso.




As you know TIME is of the Essence and the time to act is now.



WHAT I NEED: I will need $2,000-$3500 to make this move which includes a new APARTMENT and the Move itself. If you can pitch in financially, please send your check to:



Adrienne S. Koopersmith

1437 W. Rosemont – lW

Chicago, Illinois 60660 USA



Phones: 847-890-1489 (Robert’s Phone)

847-448-0544 - VM



I need this money ASAP, as I still have to pack up the entire apartment and find a place to live (somewhere, hopefully in the neighborhood). If you are giving a large sum of money, I can sign a promissory note and hopefully repay you before the end of the year.



If you are local and have a truck that could help me haul, that would also be much appreciated.



Thank you for reading about my plea.

Dated:  8-20-2012 - 2:22 PM CST



Sincerely,



ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

No comments: