Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Selling of CARTOONISTS AGAINST CRIME ©1991 & CARTOONISTS AGAINST TERRORISM ©2001.




ASK on DAY # 8-9-10 of THE MOVE.  When you’ve seen 1 Box you have about seen them all, but let me tell you, those Boxes that I am sorting thru NOW are filled with some of the most prolific writings and drawings  (all priceless gems) I have ever seen.  However, its’ come to my attn. now that I should probably  PART WAYS

With my Collection of International COMICS – CARTOON  ART – Writings and all subsequent Press and Social Commentary on the Humanitarian Crusade called:

CARTOONISTS AGAINST CRIME ©1991

that I began on December 23, 1991 after I was beat-up, robbed and left-for-dead in the lobby of my Apartment Bldg., the one I am moving from one.  This Drive was accomplished before email became popular – circa November 19, 1995 when I first got ONLINE and is a terrific commentary on Humanity and how a group can TOON OUT CRIME ™.

There is so much here.  Its mass totally boggles my mind. The Complete Collection really needs to be catalogued; archived; books need to be written about THE CRUSADE itself; I have to be interviewed as its Founder/Creator/Promoter.  Then, after the Towers in NYC fell on September 11, 2001, I started CARTOONISTS AGAINST TERRORISM ©2001 that also ‘drew’ – no pun really intended’ its body of artists from across the world – as well as put me into CREATION MODE again. 

If any of you have ties to the COMIC ART WORLD – known anyone at any of the Great ComiCons around the planet and can help me ‘MOVE’ this Project on, please let me know – a FB Direct Message will suffice. 

This Note will also be posted on my BLOG called:

KOOPERSMITHin at: 

For those of you still not yet on Facebook – there may be a few Folks still out there…
Due to the Nature of this Dynamic Crusade, bidding prices will begin at $250,000. 

Thank U for you anticipated help.

Cheers, ASK:

Founder: CARTOONISTS AGAINST CRIME ©1991

&

CARTOONISTS AGAINST TERRORISM ©2001
Studio 1437
Chicago, IL USA


==============

THE FOLLOWING IS MY SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 FACEBOOK NOTE:

ASK's BLOG called: The Selling of CARTOONISTS AGAINST CRIME ©1991 & CARTOONISTS AGAINST TERRORISM ©2001.




http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-selling-of-cartoonists-against.html



There's more to this Project and Crusade that meets the eye -- and by WRITE it should all be formally placed in a cartoon and comic art museum to preserve it as a part of the late 1900s - 2000s. If you're seriously interested in this Chapter of our Comic Past -- check out the particulars at the above URL.



You may contact me here or via my Email Address of:



askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com



for additional info...



Thanque...



Cheers, ASK:


No comments: