Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ASK: Thoughts on Turning 60 Tomoro on Thursday, August 9, 2012 - 4:45 AM CST


ASK's COUNTDOWN TO 60:  Well, I didn’t really think I would live this long.  Actually, I plan on living longer, but that’s what some of my friends say and/or tell me as TODAY is the Big Day before THE BIG DAY.  Just wait till you get there.  In far less than 24 hours, I’ll be 60.  Joining all those other Baby Boomers as we enter the TWiLiGHT YEARS OF OUR LIVES.  No, actually, I don’t even consider it that ‘at all’ either.  I’m not exactly sure what you call it – you can certainly say that TIME is limited now as MAN (or WOMAN) doesn’t really live much longer than 100 years in length…so you kind of have it in the back of your Mind that IF you have 40 years left, you’re pushing the Card.  Plus, you have to figure that each Decade does take its toll on you.  However, I’m optimistic that the Projects I have started in my more Youthful Days (from Saturday, August 9, 1952 – Wednesday, August 8, 2012) will continue to flower and prosper and that great Social Networks like these will keep me in touch and informed with People (like you) that I truly enjoy communicating with.  As I continue to keep Health and Fitness in the front of my Mind, I certainly hope that the Illnesses, Crimes and Wrongs of the World become less and less and that People look and focus on the Sunny Side of Life.  After all, Life’s too short as it is – Birthdays only make us wiser in knowing what we should as opposed to should not be doing.

And on that note, let the PARTY begin!

Cheers, ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

Studio 1437
Chicago – IL USA

Wednesday, 8-8-2012 – High Noon

No comments: