Thursday, July 25, 2013

Immortalizing ASK's EVENTOLOGY's Twenty-Third Milestone Year: July 25, 2013.

ASK/CHICAGO's EVENTOLOGICAL MILESTONE:


“Today, Thursday, July 25, 2013 @ 9:45 PM marks my 23RD Year Anniversary of the Creation of the Literary Genre I introduced to the World called:



EVENTOLOGY:
The Art of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's
Campaigns For Humanity ©1990



that now contains well over 1,900 'Holidates to Celebrate' in 34 precise Categories. Enjoying the Concept of HOW EVENTS AFFECT US that has subsequently spanned across so many Topics is what I find so fascinating about the entire Process that Eventology has produced and hopefully, will continue to provide in the Days, Times and Decades ahead. That spells out as ‘Intrigue’ to me. And, of course, many of the Topics have lent themselves to my Books & Movie Scripts. After all the Seed of anything does begin with a Thought that takes place and grows from that point on. Twenty-three years encompasses over One-Third of my Lifetime in Points (alone).”



Quote of: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

'America's Premier Eventologist' – per Gene Koprowski/Insight Magazine – Washington, DC – August, 1997


&

‘The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World’ – per Eric Zorn/The Chicago Tribune – Chicago, IL – January, 2001



©1979-2013. ASK: ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




SHARES INCLUDE:

Linda May Kallestein of Norway via Facebook.

MY LMK COMMENTARY IS: 
 
Thank U 4 sharing my "Life's Work & Works" here, Linda.  Yes, today is a big day - I even remember WHERE I was when it all began & 4 some unbeknownst reason, I'll pass that way around the time it all gelled!  Which most definitely proves there R 'Ancient Astronaut' out there - above & beyond R control!

 




No comments: