Friday, June 6, 2014

PAW: Pet Appreciation Week ©1994 marks its 20TH Year ABC: Anniversary-Birthday-Celebration. An #AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith Holidate strikes a Chord in the Animal Kingdom.


 
On June 6, 1962 at the age of 9 as I grew closer to my 10TH Birthday in August, I got my first Pet, 
a most beautiful Siamese Cat,
>^..^<
that I named:  
Tha Hin

Because of the way he raised me, I later went on and founded

PAW: Pet Appreciation Week ©1994

that became 1 of my top 10 HOLIDATES in:

EVENTOLOGY
The Art of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's Campaigns For Humanity ©1990

Said HOLIDATE is now celebrating its 20TH year and is running in conjunction with another Event called:

NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994

that will be celebrated later this Month and has been totally refashioned to be MORE considerate of the harsh economic times that have hit millions of people across the planet.  That, after all, is part of the Eventological Philosophy.

AS FOR OUR PETS:  After all, where else do you get such Unconditional Love and who is more deserving than a Splurge than your very own PET?

64 specific Animals are featured and saluted in PAW.

For Sponsorship &/our Promotional Opportunities,
please feel free to leave a note here.  

From 2014-2019 to mark this HOLIDATE's 20th - 25th 
ABC: Anniversary-Birthday-Celebration 
special Promotionals will be run, 
keeping Animals (domestic & tame)  in the Forefront of our Thoughts.

And, if you will excuse me, I have some 'Heavy Petting' 
to do for the times ahead.


***********

Posted by:
ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH
‘America's Premier Eventologist’
&
‘The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World’
STUDIOS 1258 & 1437
Chicago - Illinois 60626  USA

No comments: