Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The leading Global Intellectual Property Copyright Infringement Case: Dateline: June, 2014.



Global Sting slated for June 18, 2014 to knab Copyright Infringers for National Splurge Day©1994 created by ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith, America’s Premier Eventologist. GOAL: The Preservation of Literary Excellence for ‘Every Man.’   http://tinyurl.com/m494tht

As:

America’s Premier Eventologist

by Gene Koprowski of Insight Magazine – Washington, DC - August, 1997

&

The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World

by Eric Zorn of  The Chicago Tribune – January, 2001,

 

you may recall my Name from an earlier Email circa 2012 because my HOLIDATE known as National Smith Day ©1994  (all copyrighted and original Literature) was also infringed upon as well as my TV Script by 4 multi-millionaires who did not pay me for Usage and Creation  of this Material. During 2012, the Script & Material later aired for 25 consecutive Days on NBC Chicago  (WMAQ Channel 5 and possibly other Stations) and also circulated through the Internet in an Assortment of Articles, going ‘viral’ as well as being picked up by the major Social Media Networks of:

Facebook – Twitter – Instagram

for starters.

 

CHICAGO ATTORNEY KOLAR SAW THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS CASE:  This cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars as well as Name Recognition and Future Clients that I have yet to recoup.  Kurt Kolar, my Attorney, died unexpectedly of an Aneurism on August, 23, 2012 (shortly after I found and retained him) leaving me without Legal Representation to move forward. 

My Livelihood is at stake here.  When Creatifs (as myself) have their Words/Works stolen, this is the Destruction of the American Dream.  Heading my own PRAM: Public Relations-Advertising-Marketing Company since 1979, this Sting has already made International Strides due to my Connecting with hundreds of IP Offices. 

 

PURPOSE OF THIS WRITING:  An Attorney – Intellectual Property Team of Experts who wishes to set a Precedence in handling this Set of 3 Cases is now needed. 

 

Tomorrow, Wednesday, June 18, 2014 marks the 20TH Year of my HOLIDATE known as NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994.  Again, all of this Material is copyrighted; tangible and are Stories on how each Day can be applied to an EVENT.  This Body of Work is not for Public Consumption or in the Public Domain. My Copyrights are effective for 70 years after my Death.  I constructed HOLIDATES as an Innovative Marketing Tool, so that I, ASK, can attract Clients.  Not for others (who are not as savvy as I am)  to steal my Copyrighted Writings/HOLIDATES and make Money from my Blood Sweat and Tears.  Taken from the Literary Genre called:

EVENTOLOGY

THE ART OF EVENT-MAKING

ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH’S CAMPAIGNS FOR HUMANITY ©1994

 

this is a wide-ranging Literary Genre (comprised of 1,900 HOLIDATE in 34 precise Categories) I meticulously introduced to the World on Wednesday, July 25, 1990 at 9:45 AM.  No one comes close the Level of Expertise that I have achieved in the Calendar-Making World. 

 

STEP BACK & LOOK AT IT THIS WAY:  No one would ever be celebrating NATIONAL SMITH DAY ©1995 and NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994 (for Starters) or have enjoyed the TV Commercials (for that Spree of 25 Days in 2012) via my Scripts IF NOT FOR ME.  A HUGE VOID in Culture would exist.  It is time that I get my Justice and Due Rewards. Reimbursement is the Buzzword.

 

ADDITIONALLY, MISREPRESENTATION OF MATERIAL IS AT STAKE HERE: 

Furthermore, being the Humanitarian that I am, I have thoroughly rewritten the Essence of NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994 so that it reflects our turbulent times and the fact that so many are LIVING IN POVERTY without the Means to SPLURGE.  The People/Companies/Organizations/Magazines who are posting at:


the Twitter Hashtag of
#NATIONALSPLURGEDAY

 

are not REPRESENTING MY HOLIDATE in its new Format. They have destroyed my Literary Legacy.  They are illegally misrepresenting my Message.  All need to be sued.   An ongoing List of their Names is located on my Saturday, June 14, 2014 BLOG at:

http://tinyurl.com/m494tht

aptly entitled:

Global Sting slated for June 18, 2014 to knab Copyright Infringers for National Splurge Day created by ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith, America’s Premier Eventologist. GOAL: The Preservation of Literary Excellence for ‘Every Man.’

 

If you do notGET IT,” this is what New York City Ad Firms do to attract Clients.  They get paid.  They are NOT tampered with.  In a similar Vein, as a highly Creative Individual, I am a full-fledged Marketing – Advertising – Public Relations firm – at the bottom line – who is seeking what she deserves. 

I am sure you do not want the destruction or destroying of  American/Global Literature, Education & Culture to occur.  Please help me in my Efforts. I can be reached at:

 

847-630-9201 – My Cell

Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith@gmail.com – First Choice of Contact

askoopersmith@hotmail.com

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/

Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

Twitter.com/ASK_KOOPERSMITH


 

for any Questions/Queries and/or Interviews, Advice, etc.


Thank you for your Help and Time devoted to my Livelihood and setting a Precedence for other Creatifs, hoping to make their Way in a Fair & Legitimate Climate.

 

ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH

KOOPERSMITH’S GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS

“People read what ASK writes about…”

Studios 1258 & 1437

Chicago, Illinois 60626 USA

No comments: