Saturday, August 9, 2008

Koopersmith at Sweet 16 + 40...August 9, 2008

The big Day has arrived. Today, at 56, I'll be giving unveiling a Graphic deSign called:

GORF's Peace Sign for The Green Movement

at Kasia Kay Art Projects Gallery at High Noon.

During this Time, I'll be giving my thoughts combined with 2 ideas on how to instill Peace in this highly troubled world of ours...not that it can ever be achieved. But we can definitely try.

As I stood at my local neighborhood Library, it dawned on me that:

'Billions (of Dollars) won't buy Peace."

Peace is one of those intangible Objects we have to discover on our own and savor for however long we have it -- even though it may be only a few minutes. Life's short enough. Living a peace-filled existence without tension or stress certainly is something that IF money can't buy it, what will?

For those who have that answer, email me at:

askoopersmith@hotmail.com

It would be interesting to have it solved as I start my 'Second Half.'

Sincerely,

ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
'America's Premier Eventologist'
&
'The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World'
Chicago, IL USA

Sat., August 9, 2008 - 9:21 AM CST

1 comment:

Rich DiGirolamo, RECESSitator said...

You are my hero.

Signed,
A long lost fan