SUBTITLE: "KEEPING THE RED...alive."
Quote of: ASK
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Chicago, IL USA: With Summer quickly 'falling' into Autumn in a matter of Hours now, Kurt Perschke's RedBall Project has three (3) more important Stops planned. Those Destinations include:
Friday, September 19: The Hyde Park Art Center - 5020 South Cornell Avenue
Saturday, September 20: IIT’s McCormick Tribune Campus Center - 3201 S. State Street
Sunday, September 21: The Chess Pavilion, North Ave at The Lakefront
Set-Up Time is slated from approximately 8AM-10AM. Public Viewing is set from 11AM - 6PM.
THE RED REFUGE: All Locales are conveniently found within 'Biking' Range of your nearest Bike Path. Chicago is the most Bike-Accessible City in the continental USA. There's nothing more exciting than Exercising & viewing Sculpture within the same Outing. Both de-FUN-itely make 'a powerful Impact.' Pack a Picnic Lunch & Camera and make that Jaunt into a Red-Letter Event.
POSSIBLE NEW TRENDS INTRODUCED BY THE REDBALL PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
Futhermore, if you've been continually checking out The Effect THE REDBALL PROJECT has had on Chicagoans and Tourists treading on our Turf, you may agree that the following Marketing Trends (I envisioned) may soon 'catch on' like a big Red Ball of Fire. Those very Concepts include (but are not limited to):
1) Tattooing, which was ‘Fringe’ only 20 years ago, is Mainstream. I do believe that Red Dots placed in the Center of the Forehead are symbolic of THE RED BALL catching on. This, of course, is reminiscent of the Indian Culture where People have been practicing this Beauty Mark for centuries.
2) More RED Rooms (painted, that is or wall-papered) will be seen in Homes across America as Ty Pennington and his Band of House-Designers (or REDesigners ® as I aptly have renamed them) start their new Fall Season on ABC.
3) The United Colors of Benetton will shoot more for RED in their Spring Wear 2009 Clothing Campaign as well as such Fashion-Oriented Names as Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren being the Leaders in The Pack.
4) With due Apologies to The(ir) Peacock, NBC will ‘lose’ the five (5) other Colors (Yellow, Orange, Purple, Blue and Green) in their Peacock Logo and just ‘KEEP THE RED.’
5) “Keep The Red” will become the latest Slang Tag around Cities. Graffiti Markings on Inner City Walls will follow suit.
6) Games like Checkers (where Markers are predominantly Red and/or Red Spheres) will become popular all over again.
7) Red Pom-Poms (not Pomeranians, although Pugs seem to be PUP-ular at the present in Chicago DOG-ma) will become a new Fashion Craze and replace any and everything ‘Hannah Montana,' once and for all.
8) When Kurt Perschke’s RedBall Project leaves Town and its ‘Indelible Red Mark,’ you’ll never quit look at a 6’4” Clearance Sign in quite the same exact Manner (again).
Psychology Today Magazine Editors may find it a fascinating Story/Topic as to why the Big (Brobdingnagian) RedBall affects People as it does.
To forecast your Red Marketing Trends here, email me at:
THE SPIRIT: Thinking OUT OF THE BOX has been 'The Claim to Fame' the RedBall Project has achieved to date. What becomes of it after it's deflated on September 25TH is yet for us (its Viewers and avid Audience) to continue.
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Koopersmith's Global Communications
"People read what Adrienne writes about..."
GORF Werks Central
'Home of The Grin Reaper'
'Chicago's First Green Mascot' & 'The Icon of The Green Movement'
Chicago - chicaGORF, IL USA
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2008 - 10:16AM CST