Dateline: Wednesday, September 17, 2008:
Upon the 100TH Posting of KOOPERSMITHin' since November 21, 2007...
Chicago, IL USA: As Kurt Perschke's Redball Project embarks on another Day of its Month-Long Stay in Chicago at Union Station (444 West Jackson), the following are Thirteen (13) PQ: Pertinent Questions The Media should ask (of)
Kurt Perschke (Creator of The RedBall Project)
that has been putting Chicago into 'The Pink' before the Sculpture closes on September 25TH:
1) Who was the biggest Celebrity who saw and touched The Ball?
2) How many souvenir Flip Books have been published?
3) Will there be a Tie-In with Switzer’s Licorice or Strawberry Tootsie Roll Pops? It seems they’d like a POTA: Piece Of The Action since BOTH are sold at Target. Tell them ASK & GORF likes the Idea. Where else could you find a Deal such as that all under One Red Roof. And Red Roof Inns…let’s not forget the colorful Competition, who, really is no Competition in the First Place. That’s why First Place is as it is. Or as others argue: That’s why First Place should be Red Ribbon and not a Blue One. But that’s in the Politics.
4) What’s the Life Expectancy of The Ball?
5) Why Red? Planet Green TV’s Logo also is circular, but in green. Ever think of approaching them? Green is the ‘New Black,’ you know.
6) Can 'The Ball' Kit be purchased at Target?
7) What has been your very favorite Location and/or RedBall Moment when staging The Project?
8) Does The Ball contain Hot or Cold Air? And, does The Air change Temperatures as the Day gets closer to Noon; if the Temperatures drop and/or People touch The Ball with their Fingers or other ‘body parts that register at 96.8 degrees?’
9) Will The Red Ball ever appear IN a Building (as opposed to out-doors and/or will you ever design a huge Lucite Cone (that can be seen through) so The Bottom Surface of The Ball can be viewed through The Container and a Person can stand under The Sculpture?
INSERT: This Feat was accomplished at the LaSalle Street Bridge on Friday, September 12, 2008 although the Rain prevented much real Interaction with its Viewing.
10) On average, how many People touch The Ball in a Day when it is displayed?
11) What was the dumbest and the smartest Comment any one ever made about your Ball?
12) What’s next for The RBP after it leaves 'Sweet Home, Chicago?' In other Words, what other Megapolis can top this?
13) What’s the most common Question asked about The Ball?
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Koopersmith's Global Communications
"People read what Adrienne writes about..."
GORF Werks Central
'Home of the Grin Reaper' - Chicago's First Green Mascot &
The Icon of The Green Movement
Chicago, IL USA
Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 - 9:30 AM CST