Monday, May 23, 2011

ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith launches ani-MAY-tion Month® - latest ARTistic Holidate to salute the ART.

Chicago, IL USA:

As posted on my FB page: May 23, 2011 - 12:16 PM CST

The Launch of ani-MAY-tion Month® begins now. As some of U may know, my love of Animation goes all the way back to 1957 when I first began watching the Earliest Forms, then graduated into my Cartoon Character, CAVE MAN NEVER ©1990 – 21 years ago; Cartoonists Against Crime ©1991 and the 9-part Script/Storybook Series called SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature: How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009 that feature TOYS who are highly animate-able, we could say. There4, as ‘The Premier Eventologist in the History of the World’ – as Eric Zorn of the Chicago Tribune referred me (as) in Jan., 2001, it only seems fit that MAY be given this Designation. If U wish 2 participate in any way U think U’d fit in, let me know via FB. There’s only a few days left, but I shall B featuring Animation Schools, Animators & Animation Websites through May 31. Then, we do IT all over again in May, 2012 – bigger & better yet.

No comments: