Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hey, if U like ANTS...& need the Definitive Animated Script...

THE NATIONAL SEARCH IS ON: For the Judge who picked my spec script from Scriptapalooza’s Intl Screenplay Competition (in 2010). Named iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009, said Entry became a Qtrfinalist Winner, beating out 3,164 other contestants. I would assume it’s somebody (manager – literary agent) – with impeccable taste - working in Hollywood who was amazed by the ANTixx that my ANTS performed. Now rewritten into 2 new Scripts, we @ Studio ASK ® would like 2 know if U want 2 read the N&I: New & Improved Version. If so, contact me via FB.

Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist
SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature (TM)
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009
Featuring: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS (C)2009
Chicago - IL USA

Posted: 5-21-2011 - 4:02 PM CST

No comments: