Sunday, May 1, 2011

ASK launches: THE MERRY MARKETING MONTH OF MAY WITH SKiN & ANTS!

Chicago, IL USA

Beginning today on Sunday, May 1, 2011 - through the 31st, I will be commenting on my books and movie scripts that deal with:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature (TM)
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009
&
spawning its award-winning Quarterfinalist Winner: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS (C)2010

that are the creative projects I have been working on since January 29, 2009.

As 'America's Premier Eventologist' - a title I recevied by Insight Magazine in August of 1997 by writer, GENE KOPROWSKI, THE MERRY MARKETING MONTH OF MAY (C)1994 was created 13 years ago in order to focus on branding my writings and creative campaigns. Little did I know it would turn into a Anti-Prejudicial Global Campaign that aims to elimiate racism; dissolve the mixed signals we receive and get to the herat of what really matters. All with diff. combos of the English Alphabet - all 26 letters and a few random thoughts.

Stay tuned as the Media Blitz continues.

POSTED BY: ASK
5-1-2011 - 11:56 AM CST

No comments: