Thursday, January 17, 2013

Animation's Finest Film-in-The-Making: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009: ASK's Progress Report: January, 2013.


 ASK’s PROGRESS REPORT OF THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2013.  After spending the last 23 hours proofing 2 scripts along their matching books (either or), I’m happy to report  that iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009, my script that beat out 3,164 others in the 2010 Scriptapalooza Intl Screenplay Competition (based in Hollywood) is now up to:

59,901 words (comprising 103 pages) or 103 minutes in time REEL screen time

and;

The 2 books combined (since I’m already 60 & I’m not playing around any more so the story will be one big easy read) is up to 60,542 words or 183 pages.  A decent size(d) read if I say so myself. 

Now this is progress.  It’s amazing if you leave a wad of time lapse between projects because other things get in the way of life, like LIVING, etc., you do come back with a different – or in this case, differANT perspective. Oh, I can hardly wait to get back 2-moro to do some more rewriting.  Heck, I’m not a writer, I’m a Re-writer!  But then again, Practice Makes Perfect which is part of ‘The Progress.’  Brain Surgery MUST BE easier. 

Posted by: ASK

Screenwriter – Author – Eventologist – Promoter

Studio 1437

Chicago – IL USA


1-17-2013 – 5;40 PM CST


No comments: