Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Celebrating: Adrienne's Day with ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith - January 23, 2013



AN EVENTOLOGICAL HAPPENING:  

Calling all Adrians, Adriennes, Adriannes, Adrianas, Hadrians, etc.  If you're name is my name, then we have a cause for celebration!  Why? Because 1 of my favorite Chicago Journalists,

MR. ERIC ZORN 

of the Chicago Tribune proclained January 23 as ADRIENNE's DAY - back on January 23, 2001 and then I decided to share the date with all the rest of my fellow Adriennes no matter how U spell.  Therefore, take the day off - with pay, of course - and whoop it up!  Not that the Trib is going to pick up our Tab., but an extra 24 hours of PLAY in the dead of winter here in the Northern Hemisphere certainly feels fine if you 'ASK' me!

Party-Hardy!

Cheers: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
'The Premier Eventologist in the History of The World'
Per: Eric Zorn - The Chicago Tribune  
Jan 23, 2013 - 10:43 AM CST

No comments: