Friday, January 11, 2013

From the Founder of International Thank You Days ©1994 – the Annual Update by ‘America’s Premier Eventologist,’ Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith, Chicago’s Very Own…


Yes, once again, like clockwork it is my – ASK: ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH’s  – HOLIDATE known as:

International Thank You Days ©1994

that was created for my Kindergarten Teacher, Miss Lucille Fritz that was the very first person OUTSIDE OF FAMILY that took an interest in developing my artistic flair.  This was back in 1957 in Mendota, Illinois – the small farming community I was raised in.  I never did ‘go back’ to thank her for this as she retired a few years later and I was busy, heavily submersed in other things:  Like leraning the alphabet and beginning my foray into writing Stories which I haven’t stopped doing yet.
A book exists on this HOLIDATE that is available to PAID Members of CLUB: EVENTOLOGY ® that houses my 1,900 HOLIDATES that fall into 34 precise categories.  But you, too, today, should take the time to thank those who have been instrumental in your life.  In my International Thank You Days ©1994 which is updated every year (since its inception in 1994) there are eight days of celebrating those who have HELPED us and AIDED us in our paths through life.  Therefore: International Thank You Days ©1994 runs from January 11-18TH of each and every year.

 
Take the time now to print this off and begin your own: THANK FILLED PAGE.  You’ll be happy you did.  You won’t have any regrets and remorse in the years to come.


For those who want to interview me for International Thank You Days ©1994 and/or any of my other writings, especially my 7 part BOOK & MOVIE SCRIPT SERIES that eliminates Racism called:

SKiN: SACRED KINSHIP iN NATURE ™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009

of which iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009 beat out 3164 other Scripts in Scriptapalooza’s Intl Screenplay Competition of 2010, just email me at:

askoopersmith(at)Hotmail(dot)com

It’s always great to meet those who realize the DIFFERENCE  A HOLIDATE can and does make!
There's always something 2 B thankful about with Koopersmith's Bank of Holidates to Celebrate.

Posted by: 
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

‘America’s Premier Eventologist’ – per Gene Koprowski of Insight Magazine – Washington, DC – August, 1995

&

‘The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World’ per Eric Zorn of The Chicago Tribune – Chicago, IL  - January, 2001

 
Studio 1437

Chicago – Illinois USA

 

1-11-2013 – 10 AM CST


 

©1952 – 2013.  ASK: ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

No comments: