SUBTITLE: Eventology @ its Finest...
Chicago, IL USA: National Smith Day ©1995 was merely created as an intensive Means for me to easily trace my Ancestry (back) in order to locate other long, lost Relatives who may have dropped either the 'Kooper' or the 'Smith' in the Surname of: KOOPERSMITH (which is my Last Name) when entering the USA in the early 1900s, over 100 years ago. While researching this common Phenomenon and Practice that destroys (a) Family's Legacy (of Origins), I actually found and decided to put this Event on the Birth of the First Individual responsible for the Americanization & Assimilation of the United States, Captain John Smith, the English Colonial Leader who settled Jamestown, Virginia in 1607 thereby bringing so many People to our Shores (no matter what their Names were). Wednesday, January 6, 1580 was his Birth Date, therefore, this HOLIDATE ® is appropriately dedicated to Captain Smith and the Efforts he set forth, post morten. And, also because of this KOOPERSMITHian Event (that was so successfully launched in 1995), The General Population is exploring their own Genealogy and Name-Sakes and finding there's nothing quite like tracing their Ancestry back...way back...in order to get in touch with their Real Roots and Heritage. Educational, Fun and a Learning Experience all rolled into one, ASK's NATIONAL SMITH DAY ©1995 is for those bona fide SMITHS or SMITHS Wannabe's.
This multi-faceted HOLIDATE ® also stresses the Great Importance of ASKing (y)our Grandparents Questions about their Youth, Philosophies and Viewpoints while We are still blessed having them with us. The SMITHS-hood Standard remains as this: During a Seance held on Thursday, January 6, 1999 (upon the HOLIDATE's 5TH Commemoration), Captain Smith was 'called back from Beyond' and in a Spontaneous Meeting discussed with ADRIENNE the Plethora of SMITHS (in Name & Occupation both) who have (at their Root) on other derivative Names as: Koopersmith, Arrowsmith, Coppersmith, Goldsmith, Metalsmith, Silversmith, etc. as SMITH is the most Common Surname in the English Language.
Because of the Popularity of NATIONAL SMITH DAY ©1995, KOOPERSMITH has been asked by Fans to 'expand this HOLIDATE.' Currently, she has completed writing One-Third of:
THE SMITH-O-PEDIA ®
that objectively outlines the Dogma of NATIONAL SMITH DAY ©1995 on a broader and wider perspective and those Subjects (as her Relatives) who have 'smithified' ® the World. Her Card and Board Game entitled:
NAME THAT SMITH ©1995-2009
is currently being produced.
For those Individuals who wish to be kept apprised of other top SMITHian Projects, Books, Endeavors throughout the upcoming year, break-throughs, accomplishments, etc., join ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH's SMITH SYNDICATION SOCIETY ®. Membership is set at only $30.00 per SMITH for 2009. "After all, it's a Brother-& Sisterhood of Smiths," ASK exclaims.
Send your eMedia Releases to ASK at:
before the Third of each Month. Your 'News' is then broadcast on the Sixth of every Month on this Blog, KOOPERSMITHin ®.
TV, RADIO, WEBCASTS, PUBLICATION & STORY IDEAS:
1. ASK to contribute an Article on VIS: Very Important Smiths in your Area and how this unique HOLIDATE ® 'makes a staggering Difference' and furthermore explores the Educational Angle by adding significantly to a School's Curriculum.
2. Assign one of your Senior Staff Writers to interview ASK regarding the 5W's of Journalism and how she created this unique Event, now in it's 15TH Commemorative Year.
3. By the same Token, you may wish to HIRE ASK for 2009 for your Publication in a Column called: ASK, THE EVENTOLOGIST ®.
4. Give a Gift to all those in your Studio Audience (for TV Stations or Listeners, if Radio) on this HOLIDATE who are SMITHS via their IDs or any Derivative of this Name according to ASK's Explanation of National Smith Day ©1995. Perhaps an all-expense Paid Trip to a SMITH-Town/Ville/Burg (of which there are several across the Continental USA) could be the Grand Prize.
5. National Smith Day ©1995 has been condensed into a 16-page Children's Book, suitable for ages 3-8 in order for them to be properly introduced to the EVENTOLOGICAL Style of Living Life in the 21ST Century. That Equation focuses on a healthier and wise Outlook, instilling the Eight (8) Virtues that ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith inspires in others and promotes under the Auspices of:
The ART of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's Campaigns For Humanity ©1990.
As of January, 2009 over 1900 HOLIDATES TO CELEBRATE falling into 39 precise Categories grace Adrienne's Eventological Empire, rivaling any and all Greeting Card or Calendar Company on the Planet.
IN CLOSING: And yes, it seems to be true: Adam & Eve's Surname was SMITH.
Quote of: ASK
Founder & Creator of NATIONAL SMITH DAY ©1995
Quote of: Monday, January 5, 2009 - 1:18 PM CST
Written by: Klancy Perkins
Assistant to: ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH
'America's Premier Eventologist' - per Insight Magazine - Washington, DC - August, 1997
'The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World - per The Chicago Tribune - Chicago, IL - January, 200.
Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 - 10:53 AM
©1979-2009. ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.