Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ASK Announces The 18TH Year Celebration of NATIONAL SMITH DAY for 2012.

ASK ANNOUNCES THE 18TH YEAR CELEBRATION OF NATIONAL SMITH DAY FOR 2012
on January 6.

NSD is 1 of my most popular HOLIDATES TO CELEBRATE® (taken from 1900+ that I’ve created since July 25, 1990). This year’s Celebration will be occurring again in 2 more Days, on Friday, January 6, 2012. For this year’s Celebration, I’ll be releasing an Acronym for the Event that will be unveiled on January 6 by NOON CST.
Plus with millions of Smiths all about us, let’s give credit where it is rightfully due.

If you are, know, or have an association to a Smith – whether that person is a Smith/Smithe/Smyth/Smythe or any derivative as Metalsmith, Aerosmith, or even Coppersmith – as many of those folks ‘LOST’ their Smith-iness when they came on over here via Ellis Island, send me their name & URL and I’ll be picking one every hour to Facebook on January 6TH.

For Teachers who want to learn more about my NATIONAL SMITH DAY ©1995 or Media Types who wish to interview me about the HOLIDATE & how I developed this SO: Special Occasion, a relevant part of my Literary Genre known as:

EVENTOLOGY ®
The ART of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith’s Campaigns For Humanity ©1990

check out an Archives Blog at:

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2011/01/from-creator-of-national-smith-day-1995.html

to see ‘La Difference’ a Holidate makes. Now, if I could only get all 1900 made into Mayoral, Gubernatorial Proclamations & National Holidays, there’d be much more time left to Facebook.


AS POSTED ON MY BLOG & FACEBOOK PAGE: Jan 4, 2012 – 1:05 PM CST

No comments: