Saturday, February 9, 2013

From Once Upon a Time…Days ©1995 to The Year of the Storyteller ©2013, Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith, ‘America’s Premier Eventologist’ launches an Event to find (y)our Favorite Storyteller.



ASK’s latest EVENTOLOGICAL HOLIDATE:  For some reason, people like my year-long Holidates and I can see why because if the subject matter really matters, it means they will be able to learn, enjoy and participate in an Event for an extended period of time.  Therefore, I am re-igniting one of my favorites called: 

Once Upon a Time…Days ©1995

that boasts about the Stories of 3 of our all-time favorite Storytellers, namely Jacob Ludwig Karl Grimm, Wilhelm Karl Grimm and Hans Christian Andersen.  However, although their Stories are timeless, I am seeking the help of my Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn friends here to ask (and I can do that because those are my G-d given initials) who do you think is ‘America’s Top Storyteller?’  Who immediately comes to mind when you want to read a great Story?  And, this of course, has the lasting power to be re-read over and over and then passed along to others by either word-of-mouth or word-of-mouse. 

As 2014 draws nearer that Person will become part of the above-referenced List of Super(b) Literary Greats.  Yes, the entire year of 2014 is now proclaimed as:

The Year of the Storyteller ©2013.

Who I feature will not only gain the expertise of being Part & Parcel of my Eventological Department (now 22 years strong) but will be privy to 34 years of branding as well as:  Public Relations – Advertising – Marketing expertise.   

So vote today. Keeping the Art of Storytelling alive is important to us all.


Posted by:  ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

‘America’s Premier Eventologist’

Studio 1437

Chicago – IL USA

 

PS:  You can email me with your Selection at:
 
askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com
Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com
 
Include a website, too, if you wish.  Feel free to pass this info along to your Favorite in order for him/her to contact me directly for the particulars. 


AND, the trustworthy and 'wordy' Facebook  & LinkedIn Postgs for this Event read as:


From Once Upon a Time…Days ©1995 to The Year of the Storyteller ©2013, Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith, ‘America’s Premier Eventologist’ launches an Event to find (y)our Favorite Storyteller.


All on my blog, KOOPERSMITHin at: http://tinyurl.com/bxhnlnc

Join in the Literary Event of a Lifetime...

No comments: