Friday, February 8, 2013

Losing my Apartment of 22.5 years, America's Premier Eventologist needs Financial Aid ASAP. Details below:


THE SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2013 UPDATE

Moving is costly.  I do not have the money for this mega-move (of 1,700 cubic feet of writing and 700 cubic feet of furniture); storage and/or for a new apartment’s rent.  Needless to say, I am in a real dilemma.  However, because I am not a TAKER: 
I plan on getting back up on my feet again and continuing my PRAM: Public Relations – Advertising – Marketing Business once I get resettled and relocated (somewhere in the Chicago area – preferably in Edgewater, which has been ‘my Hood’ since Spring of 1974).
MY SPECIAL REQUEST OF YOU IS:
I need between $5,000 - $25,000 in order to do this.  I will be happy to ‘do’ publicity work for you – starting in March. For every $100 that you give me, I’ll do 4 hours of Work on your Project.   I have name recognition across the USA.  My Motto since 1984 is:
“People read what ASK writes about…”
That clause was inspired (in part) by Tommy Silverman of Tommy Boy Records and the Founder of the New Music Seminar who told me that he ‘reads’ my mail – a great honor indeed – considering he was, is and continues to be a very busy and important Music Industry Leader.
WHAT I’LL DO FOR YOU:  This Undertaking includes writing a concise Media Release for you (that you can put on your blog) as well as hitting the Social Networks of FB, LinkedIn & Twitter.  I also have listings for every TV/Radio Show as well as Newspaper/Magazine (both online and off) if you wish to pepper those arenas (as well).

30 Minutes of 'Social Networking' costs $25 (prepaid).

1 Hour of 'Social Networking' costs $75 (prepaid).

5 Hours of 'Social Networking' costs $350 (prepaid).

You pick the Time Slots (that occur between 9AM - 6 PM CST).

Along with me finding those special Groups/Individuals/Companies for you, you will get a 'blurb' dropped onto their Page - as an Introduction. 
SO YOU WILL KNOW:  Since 1990, I (myself as a Chicago Personality) have been featured in: 

===================

 

A list of where my writings have appeared:

USA Today, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Insight Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, The Chicago Sun-Times, Time Magazine,  ESPN: The Magazine; Fast Company, Redbook, More Magazine, Woman’s World, Sports Illustrated For Kids, Village Voice, Nickelodeon, The Times Picayune, The Gainesville Sun, The Springfield News-Leader, Dave Egger’s Might Magazine, The Milwaukee-Journal-Sentinel, The Detroit Free Press, The Daily Herald, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram, The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Advocate/Greenwich Time, The San Antonio Express, The Dallas Morning News, Skyline, The Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Home Cooking, Cooking Light, Chase’s Calendar of Events, The Daily Northwestern, Popular Photography and Imaging, Shutterbug, Kennedy’s Confection (London, England), Eric Cohen Books (Israel) and an Estonian Newspaper as well as an endless Assortment of Websites, Blogs, Facebook Postings, ‘Tweets’ on  Twitter and employing other popular Social Networks since 1984.  Besides being the Guest on over 3,000 Radio Interviews (including The Voice of America since 1990), ABC, NBC, CBS & MSNBC Television Networks have also featured me for my Creation of these Creative Words + Works.

==================

If you are interested in helping me, please email me directly at:

askoopersmith@hotmail.com

or

Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith@gmail.com

to set up a time to chat.  My Phone # is:  847-630-9201.

Time is of the essence.  Because the building has been sold and the new Owner wants the tenants out so he can begin this Condo Conversion, I need your answer ASAP.  And, yes, I can meet with you and we shall sign a contract for ‘work’ being performed. 
Thank you so much for your anticipated help.  Feel free to send this to others who may need the publicity on their projects and branding. 

 

Sincerely,

ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

Studio 1437

Chicago – IL USA

 

THE FOLLOWING IS MY FEBRUARY 8, 2013 BLOG

EXPLAINING MY SITUATION IN DETAIL.


==================================================


Day #8 of ‘The Move:’ How you can help me out. Time is growing short.



The Scenario is such that after 22.5 years, my building has been bought and will be converted into a Condo, the last one on my block. I was not even told by the landlord that the bldg. was being sold. The closing was in mid-January (of 2013).  Work is to begin in a 2 weeks. 



Since I have 1,700 cubic feet of writings and compositions that I’ve penned from age 5 on as well as my Writings when I created and introduced:


EVENTOLOGY ®

The Art of Event-Making

Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith’s Campaigns for Humanity ©1990



to the world on Wednesday, July 25, 1990 at 9:45 PM, I am forced to move.



I am also the Creator of:



CARTOONISTS AGAINST CRIME ©1990

and

CARTOONISTS AGAINST TERRORISM ©2001



as well as the ever-popular

National Smith Day ©1995 (which was stolen although I have this material copyrighted by the Smithe Brothers in January of 2012 who own and operate 11 showrooms in the area and are worth over $100,000,000 and put on NBC TV for a full week who did NOT check their facts as to who owned this material);

International Thank You Days ©1994;

   
The Great American Warm-Up ©1995 and

National Splurge Day ©1996 (as spotlighted in the June, 2010 issue of Fast Company Magazine)

and 1,896 other Holidates to celebrate that fall into 34 categories. I am Hallmark’s Biggest Competition.



However, currently, I am broke.  I have been ripped off due to the colorfulnature of my writings by greedy capitalists.  Because of this,  I do not have funds for moving, storage and/or monies to get another apartment. Once I close that apartment door, I am OUT ON THE STREET. I am living on a $92 link card (food stamps)...life is bleak to say the least. 



Therefore, I am calling upon People with Hearts; Philanthropists, Literary/Cultural Groups, etc. to help me out here, as I am one of the most creative people in the Midwest. This is what I need:



- An apartment and/or farmhouse with 3 bedrooms. Space.



- I do not mind moving somewhere NORTH & WEST of Chicago – as long as I am within 1 mile of the Metra Train so I can get back into the City.



Because I do PRAM: Public Relations – Advertising – Marketing and branding, it’s important I keep my ROOTS close to Chicago, the 3rd largest marketplace in the USA. The reasons I do not have money saved is for these costs will be explained to you, if you contact me directly.



The movers arrived on Tuesday and gave an estimate of over $3000 to me for this move, which I find utterly ridiculous. I am 60 now and moneyless. This is my Body of Work – fine Literature – my Passion (as Oprah states) that needs to be saved.



If an organization or rich person can spare approximately $36,000 a year, I would be willing to pay him/her/them back by ‘doing promotional work’ for their organization – 4 hours every day from March 1, 2013 – March 1, 2014. Most companies spend 100s of thousands of dollars for this kind of expertise. Plus, you are helping out a Talent who has already MADE HISTORY with what I have created the last 22.5 years, if not longer.





This includes honed Media Releases as well as Facebook, Twitter and Linked In blasts as social networking is effective. During that period, I may be able to get back up on my feet. Better yet, my WRITINGS will be protected since Fine Literature as Eventology as well as the 50 some manuscripts and movie scripts I’ve penned need to be published and produced.



INSERT: My 7 part Script/Book Series called:



SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature™

How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009



focuses on:



Eliminating Racism;

Dispelling the Mixed Signals & Ironies we received every day; and

Getting to the heart of what really matters.



Script #3 called: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009 beat out 3164 other Contenders

In Scriptapalooza’s Intl Screenplay Competition which is judged only by movie industry professionals (Managers – Studio – Literary Personnel). Therefore, I know this series has ‘what it takes’ to break into the Big Time.



A BIT MORE HISTORY ABOUT ME INCLUDES: Possessing the insights that I have, from 1984-1988, I also was the First Woman in Chicago to take her Bands’ tapes to New York City to Tommy Silverman’s New Music Seminar – thus giving many local Chicago rock bands a break they could not have received on their own. Mr. Silverman’s Musical Convention broke all the BIG BANDS that ‘made it’ during that Decade as he continues to do the same thing today for those with Dreams.





A list of all the magazines/newspapers as well as TV/Radio and Online Publications I have been featured in is also available. I guarantee it will knock your socks off as to WHO has written up my creations – one thing any creative needs – a portfolio that shows that what you do is well-needed and loved by the masses.



In closing, thank you so much for reading along. We’re all given challenges in our life. This is mine presently. But if we work together, I am sure it will be a win-win situation for both of us and the future of your dreams as well as mine.



I may be contacted at:



847-630-9201



askoopersmith@hotmail.com

Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith@gmail.com



Thank you for perusing my (very) Special Request here.



Sincerely,   ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

‘America’s Premier Eventologist’ – Title I received from Gene Koprowski of Insight Magazine – Washington, DC – August, 1997


and

‘The Premier Eventologist in the History of the World’ – Title I received from Eric Zorn of the Chicago Tribune – Chicago, IL – January, 2001



Koopersmith’s Global Communications

“People read what ASK writes about…”

Chicago, Illinois 60660-1319 USA













No comments: