Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm losing my home of 22.5 years. Need your HELP now!


Well, my home of 22.5 years on the north side of Chicago has been sold & I need your HELP me while I'm in this dilemma.  It will be turned into a condo.  I have no money; which means there is no money to move or to put things into storage.  My plan is to move in with a friend for a few months until I can find permanent work.  However, this is where YOU benefit from my great Public Relations Skills, honed since 1979.  Please read the following for all the news.





Dear Friends,    As I stated on my FB, Twitter & Linked In Accounts, I will need your help – basically in the form of $ and donations for this move.  ON Tues., February 5, the new landlord will stop by and let me know IF he is going to evict me or what he plans to do exactly.



January and  February, 2013 rents haven’t been paid. My plan is to give  intense and well-needed PR services for free to those of you who donate to MY CAUSE.


I may be reached at: 847-630-9201 or via email at:

askoopersmith@hotmail.com

Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith@gmail.com



Everything (and I’m talking 4.5 rooms and 2 storage bins in the basement must be moved to storage.  That also includes a team to move it since I have a bad back.  I will discuss rates with you over the phone or via email.



Your Deadline is Monday, February 4, 2013…the PR blitz will start in Mid-March, once I situated.  You won’t be disappointed – my words are well-read and extremely moving!



I need to get this posted quickly. Thank you so much for your help at this extremely precarious time in my life!



Cheers, ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

Koopersmith’s Global Communications

“People read what ASK writes about…”

Chicago – IL USA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY FACEBOOK NOTE: AN UPDATE AS OF
Sunday, February 3, 2013

ASK’s Update of Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013 – what I like to call SIOUX-per Sunday, 2013. Well, it’s been 2 days since I posted my Plight on my blog called KOOPERSMITHin at:


http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2013/02/im-losing-my-home-of-225-years-need.html

and entitled the Plea as: I'm losing my home of 22.5 years. Need your HELP now!

Things are a bit better. Will be meeting with the Landlord on Tuesday. Getting an estimate on THE MOVE for Wednesday, but I’ll tell yea: It doesn’t PAY (especially with no PAY coming in due to hard financial times for not only ME but millions of other Americans and Peeps around the world) to be a pack-rat. But then, as a writer, you really cannot throw anything out, as you never know when that BIG BREAK will come and/or if your PC/Mac dies or your flash drive is corrupted, you need that HARD COPY.

And who sed: We are a Paperless Society? I certainly am not. I’ve been tossing and sorting. This is a very catharctic experience for me, but time ticks away. Considering my bldg. is the last one on the block to TURN CONDO, it was inevitable, but moving in the dead of Winter is no-fun. And, we like FUN around here that equates to being online and on Facebook much more. I will only be online for 2 hours every day now through February 28.

IF U have any pressing news – just Direct Message me and I’ll get back to you between 8 – 10 AM Daily CST.

Thanks for reading along – Thanks for understanding.



Cheers, ASK:

Screenwriter – Author - Eventologist - Promoter

Studio 1437

Chicago – IL USA








No comments: