Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Giving Hope to Chicago’s Challenged Youth, ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith plans to relaunch CARTOONISTS AGAINST CRIME ©1991, her Anti-Crime Pro-Artistic Program of the 1990s.



ASK TO RELAUNCH CARTOONISTS AGAINST CRIME ©1991 - 21ST Century Style.  I was incredibly happy to hear the news this AM, located at: 

http://tinyurl.com/arqxoy3

that Chicago Mayor  Emanuel’s   $50,000,000 Fundraising Campaign is aimed to SAVE THE KIDS.  On Christmas of 1990, I created/founded CARTOONISTS AGAINST CRIME ©1991 after I was beat-up, robbed & left for dead in the lobby of my apartment bulding 2 days earlier.

Even before email became THE NORM, I was able to affect positive change and enlisted 100s of Cartoonists, Graphic Designers and Comic Book Artists to help me TOON OUT CRIME from across the World.  A slurry of Endorsements followed – from the White House down via Pres. Wm. J. Clinton to Mayor Daley via my Cartoonists Against Crime ©1993 Day to my asking of Gov. Jim Edgar to make Dec. 3 ‘Day without Crime ©1993.  Art Shows were secured. Exposure for my Roster of Artists was non-stop.

The bottom line was and still remains this:  IF we can get kids – the Youth of Today – the Future of Tomorrow interested in activities that are positive – where they can grow, prosper and fill their Days & ultimately Lives with a Passion (as THE ARTS most certainly do), then these Kids are less likely to join a gang; pick up a gun; get into trouble and cause havoc and sadness not only to themselves, but to the Families (of which there have been far too many) of those Innocents who died due to an event that should never have happened in the first place.

Living here since 1974, I have a great Love of Chicago.  If one of Chicago’s leading Companies wishes to endorse and pay me for my Efforts and valiant work already done in the field of Comic Art where I raised it to an Educational Level, not only Entertainment in Stature as I did with CAC), I will certainly re-open CAC so that Kids (from 6-26) can benefit from my years of ‘Tooning Out Crime’ and ‘tuning’ in to a Life well-spent. 

Contact me at any of the following locales for more details.  I’d be happy to discuss this creatively innovative and useful Opportunity in far greater detail with you. 

 

Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com

askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/

Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

Twitter.com/ASK_KOOPERSMITH

Linkedin.com/ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith



Posted:  Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 11:30 AM CST

No comments: