Friday, February 22, 2013

The Perils of Copyright Infringement: A compelling (and true) Story for your Publication.



FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2013 UPDATE

 

 

As a Creative Writer possessing 1,700 cubic feet of writing, I am the innocent victim of two (2) cases of Copyright Infringement by the same parties.  Because of them, I am losing my apartment of 22.5 years by the end of this month – on the 28TH of February, 2013.

 

My dilemma is posted here on my blog called KOOPERSMITHin’ for easy access as I search for an astute Intellectual Property Attorney who can work my case for me, pro bono or on contingency.

 

Because Copyright Infringement is the #1 Enemy of all Creatifs (no matter what their ARTistic Passion is), my Ordeal centers upon the Body of Work & Literary Genre I introduced to the World, called:

 

EVENTOLOGY
THE ART OF EVENT-MAKING

ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH’S CAMPAIGNS FOR HUMANITY ©1990

 

on Wednesday, July 25, 1990 – at 9:45 PM --  indeed a(nother) First for my ‘kind of town, Sweet Home, Chicago.’

 

And, it goes without saying that your Publication is a staunch supporter of ‘Fine Lit everywhere.’ After all, we are living in the Age of where Content is King.  Writers are entertainers that keep us pleasantly amused.  1,700 cubic feet of original Writings prove that beyond the Shadow of a (dusty) Doubt. 

 

Therefore, that is the precise reason why I have penned this missive today.  Time is growing short.  I want my ‘Case’ to reach other like-minded Creators so that they safeguard their prized and priceless Works and Words and do not end up out on the street because of the Greed Factor of a select few (thieves) who think they are ‘above the law’.

 

I also wish to obtain a Job as well as secure a Retainer (by assisting a few other Artists/Writers in their  active pursuits and quests) so that I can move into a new location and continue my Creative Writing which includes a Series of 7 Books & Movie Scripts that:

 

-         Eliminates Racism;

-         Dispels the Mixed Signals and Ironies we receive every Day; and

-         Gets to the Heart of what really matters.

 

One of the Scripts entitled:  iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009 was judged by a bank of Hollywood movie industry people and beat out 3,164 other movie scripts in Scriptapalooza’s International Screenplay Competition in July of 2010.  The Characters in this Series are all TOYS derived from my Private TOY Collection, symbolic of Animals/Species that lived millions upon millions of years ago upon Planet Earth.  Therefore, because of their Longevity, they can and do teach Man - (us) a thing or two.  Take into account that TOYS are the hottest commodity in Hollywood and again, I am scoring another FIRST for my Home-base of Chicago, Illinois USA, the third largest marketplace in the USA. 

 

To build momentum, I have also been posting my Dilemma on my FaceBook, LinkedIn and Twitter Accounts since January of 2012 when this fiasco began.  The feedback has been very positive and encouraging, especially in the Rooms and Discussion Groups that center on this Injustice.  I am building ‘Community’ while increasing my EVENTOLOGY Brand. 

 

Chicago-based Lawyers for the Creative Arts is also doing all they can to help me locate an Intellectual Property Attorney to solve this case once and for all by putting the four (4) perpetrators in their place and securing the monies and exposure that I lost while my Works were stolen, misappropriated, pirated and aired on NBC TV (one of the 3 top TV stations in the USA) as Commercials for 29 straight days (throughout 2012).   Personnel at NBC  were slack and did not check their facts, which is mandatory to do when broadcasting The News.  This scenario began on Friday, January 6, 2012. 

 

My Social Media Networking Copy (that contains the relevant details to further explore my plight) reads as:

 

=================

 

Please read: When Copyright Infringement goes very, very wrong. How ‘America’s Premier Eventologist,’Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith is losing her home of 22.5 years by Feb. 28, 2013. Read the horrific details online at:

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2013/02/when-copyright-infringement-goes-very.html

OR


If you’re a Reporter, TV/Radio Segment Producer, Philanthropist and/or Intellectual Property Attorney, we should talk!  This is a Story and a Case that must be brought to national and international attention and prominence, without further delay. 

=================

 

A SENSE OF URGENCY:   If you wish to interview me about this ever-pressing and growing literary problem that is spreading (in part) due to the Internet, Greed & Arrogance, I am reachable at the numbers below. Because I may be evicted by the end of February (in only a matter of days), it is better to email me first in order to set up a time to discuss this complex Series of Events that led to this Nightmare. 

 

Furthermore, I can speak about THE PERILS AND PITFALLS OF LOSING THE AMERICAN DREAM for any upcoming Series you may be planning.   There’s no one more skilled or adept than me when it comes to this issue.   Searching for Texts, reading Books and selling them is frolicking fun, but it’s far more satisfying and wiser to safeguard and preserve those Words of Wisdom of us Creatifs when a Crime of this nature strikes.   As a Journalist, you possess the resources, drive and expertise to definitively investigate Copyright Infringement and expose those who are exploiting its Creators and stealing the Roof(s) over their heads. That’s ‘Rooves’ in Australia.

 

Since I coined the Term:  PRAM standing for: Public Relations – Advertising – Marketing and entered that industry as a professional in 1979, I have provided the Themes, Quotes and Sidebars for many articles and paychecks to those reporters and talk show personalities (across the world) who viewed my  Original Works as unique Entries & Entities while entertaining ‘The Masses’ via newsprint, magazines, radio, TV & now in all virtual formats. 

 

“There is no Way

 these Perpetrators will get away with

 ‘Literary Murder and the Destruction of my American Dream.’”

 

Quote of ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH

Friday, February 22, 2013- 2:31 PM CST

 

IN CLOSING:   Thank you so much for perusing this Blog Entry.   I hope to hear from you soon, if there are any questions you have and/or leads you can provide. 

 

‘Happy Writing’ to you in all your creative endeavors. 

 

 

Sincerely,

 

ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH

Koopersmith’s Global Communications

“People read what ASK writes about…”

Screenwriter of: SKiN: SACRED KINSHIP iN NATURE

HOW 10 BELOVED PLUSH TOYS REDEFINE RACE ©2009

Featuring: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009

(1 of  Hollywood’s  Scriptapalooza Intl Screenplay Competition  Quarterfinalist Winners of 2010 – beating out 3,164 other Scripts)

 

Chicago - Illinois USA

 

847-630-9201 - Cell

847-448-0544 – VM

 

Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com

Askoopersmith(at)Hotmail(dot)com

 

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/

Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

 

Twitter.com/ASK_KOOPERSMITH

Li:  Linkedin.com/ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

 

 

PS#1:  The following is a List of where my Writings have appeared which shows their Credibility and Popularity:

 

USA Today, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Insight Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, The Chicago Sun-Times, Time Magazine, ESPN: The Magazine; Fast Company, Redbook, More Magazine, Woman’s World, Sports Illustrated For Kids, Village Voice, Nickelodeon, The Times Picayune, The Gainesville Sun, The Springfield News-Leader, Dave Egger’s Might Magazine, The Milwaukee-Journal-Sentinel, The Detroit Free Press, The Daily Herald, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram, The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Advocate/Greenwich Time, The San Antonio Express, The Dallas Morning News, Skyline, The Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Home Cooking, Cooking Light, Chase’s Calendar of Events, The Daily Northwestern, Popular Photography and Imaging, Shutterbug, Kennedy’s Confection (London, England), Eric Cohen Books (Israel) and an Estonian Newspaper as well as an endless Assortment of Websites, Blogs, Facebook Postings, ‘Tweets’ on Twitter and employing other popular Social Networks since 1984. Besides being the Guest on over 3,000 Radio Interviews (including The Voice of America since 1990), ABC, NBC, CBS & MSNBC Television Networks have also featured me for my Creation of these Creative Words + Works.

************************

No comments: