Monday, August 23, 2010

ASK/Chicago on: Limelight's Spotlight on its 25TH Year Reunion: August 22, 2010

Where was this advertised? I am totally heart-broken I didn't go...or even know about it. I'd have enjoyed bumping into Beth McKay again and some of those others from the 1900s...that hung around & around and around. Has Tom Doody changed? I bet not! Let's have a 25.5 year Anniversary Party for those who didn't find out in enuf time...I can think of 4 others that prob. didn't go that should have been there, too!

Color me: Broken Hearted in Edgewater...

KMP: Keep Me Posted...please!

Cheers, ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Quarterfinalist: Scriptapalooza's Intl Screenplay Competition: 2010
Scriptwriter: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009-2010
Franchise of: SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature ™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009
Chicago, IL USA

Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith@gmail.com
http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/ask_koopersmith

Posted: 8-23-2010 - 11:23 AM CST

No comments: