Friday, August 20, 2010

"FINALIST FRIDAYS ©2010 - 52 X 52" - Screenwriter's Opportunity for additional Coverage.

Chicago, IL USA:

So what do 277 Scriptapalooza Quarterfinalists do who do not get any representation? “A good question,” you may agree. I have a thought and answer to this Query. Because I headed my own PRAM: Public Relations - Advertising - Marketing Group since 1979, I thought that a listing of their advancements throughout the year, from:

Friday, August 20, 2010 – Friday, August 19, 2011

may help (aid, abet & assist). Therefore, I am proposing that I ‘open’ my BLOG called: KOOPERSMITHin to a Friday Segment called:

"FINALIST FRIDAYS ©2010 - 52 X 52"

whereby the top 277 (including myself) Quarterfinalists from Scriptapalooza 2010 – this year’s competition gets a listing.

Included would be:

1) The Script’s Name
2) Screenwriter’s Name
3) Location: City, State/Province, Country
4) Email Address
5) Website or Blog Address
6) Facebook
7) Twitter Handle & Other Social Networks
8) A Synopsis
9) A Log Line (can be more than the standard)
10) Genre of Movie
11) Current Projects
12) Any Updates/News-Flashes

Each Posting would appear on a Friday so that they can send their news out and use this as ‘an alternative’- online plug.

“FINALIST FRIDAYS ©2010 - 52 X 52” would be alphabetical by Screenwriter’s Name for easy access. The 52 X 52 means Exposure would appear 52 times for the 52 weeks in the next year.

Since I have my BLOG out there in cyberspace ‘sitting there,’ it might as well be used for this Talent Pool who displayed the talent, but just may need the WRITE set of eyes to take them further along in their writing careers.

Any takers?

Cheers, ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Quarterfinalist: Scriptapalooza's Intl Screenplay Competition: 2010
Scriptwriter: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009-2010
Franchise of: SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature ™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009
Chicago, IL USA

Posted: August 20, 2010 - 3:52 PM CST

No comments: