Sunday, February 20, 2011

ASK's 20TH Book: TIME: This Is My Existence™

TIME: This Is My Existence™
Publisher: Perfection Press®
Chicago - IL USA

THE STUDY & EXPLANATION OF
THERE’s A TIME FOR…
PER ASK: ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH
Creator - Screenwriter - Author - Promoter - Eventologist
STUDIO 1437
Chicago - IL USA

“This Is My Existence,™ based upon and ruled by TIME. I never have the Time to do it all. I never have enough Time, yet I waste it frightfully, squander it and then have the nerve to sleep the rest of it away. However, the Sheer Brilliance of these Fragments of Thoughts (like these and endless as they are as I’ve created 1000s) is that they consistently show that I have reached and successfully completed a Goal. No matter now meager that Achievement is or was, it was completed due to The Time I put into it. ‘Eager’ is the Root Word of Meager and it stems from yet another Rootier Word: AGE, which all goes back and can be traced back to TIME, which is Ageless although some of us think that coining Names to the Ages will delight future generations. Time’s Essence and what TIME does to us, for us and because of us makes us into the people we are and are not. Join the Conversation – make up your own and see how you can better manage The TIME you have left. Make the Time and take the Time for some Valuable ME tiME. TIME is, after all, fleeting and we will never pass this Way again.”

Quote of ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
February 20, 2011 – 5:21 PM CST

UPON THE VIRAL RELEASE OF: THERE’s A TIME FOR…


AS POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

There’s a Time for Primal Screams. There’s a Time for Silence.
There’s a Time for Facebook, and this is One of them. // There’s a Time for Outrage. There’s a Time for Peace. There’s a Time for Facebook, and this is One of them. // There’s a Time to protest. There’s a Time to listen. There’s a Time for Facebook, and this is One of them. // There’s a Time to do an all-nighter. There’s a Time to while the day away. There’s a Time for Facebook, and this is One of them. EXCERPTS from my Book, entitled: TIME: This Is My Existence™, Perfection Press and on the Edition of my Sunday, February 20, 2011 Blog, KOOPERSMITHin® write here LIVE at:

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2011/02/asks-20th-book-time-this-is-my.html

SHORTENED URL is: bit.ly/ecrvmG

No comments: